13 February 2013

Imam

*beep beep* 

[1 message received]

Umar : Assalamualikum,  are you asleep? 

Nur : Nope. Not yet. Watching movie with my family. How about you? 

*send message* 


*beep beep* 

[1 message received]

Umar : Oh CNY Hols? I thought you're here in Cheras. BTW are you cinema? 

Nur : Yup. CNY Hols. No lah. Watching it at home je. How are you?

*send message* 


*beep beep* 

[1 message received]

Umar : Oh! Syok! Until when cuti? Me? Alhamdulillah Sihat. 

Nur : Holiday until next Sunday. So what's up with life? 

*send message* 


*beep beep* 

[1 message received]

Umar : Woah! Lama holiday! Baguih3. Life? Alhamdulillah biasa sahajap plain, nothing interesting, except  one thing that been disturbing my mind....

Nur : What is it? 

*send message* 


*beep beep* 

[1 message received]

Umar : There's this one person. I think she's too good for me and I don't think I deserve her. But I know if I didn't try I wouldn't know. Then again who am I? Far away from being a good Imam....

Nur : Hey! Who said you're not a good imam? Look it's like this. We are who we told our self who we are. If you keep on telling your self that you're not good enough, then you are not good enough. Even though the whole world recognize you. 

Feel good about your self, be confident. If you think she's the one, give it a try. Well do you love her? I mean if not yet, do you think you can love her for the rest of your life? Do you think you love her for the sake of Allah? If the answers is yes. Then, you're the one who can make her happy and guide her to Jannah. 

Give it a try. If she said no. never mind. You mustn't give up. Be persistent. Tetapkan in your heart that she's the one. Pursue her. But remember don't forget to ask from Allah. Her heart belongs to Allah. You don't just ask her you must also ask her beloved. If her heart has Allah, ask from Allah too. InsyaAllah. 

Umar, you've grown. You're a mature now. As far as I know you, you'll make a good Imam. You ada kecenderungan yang kuat untuk jaga agama you. To maintain your faith with Allah. I'm sure you'll make a good Imam. 

*send message* 

The End.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite

Clicking!

Archives