1 December 2013

Life Update & New Chapter

May peace be upon you and me. 

It has been like a while since I've been here. This blog is full of spider web now. Life has been busy for me since I last post something here. I was busy with Konvensyen Bidadari, and right after that I went to London  for two weeks. Came back and started working with Peace Meal, later move on to few more projects with iMuslim, then comes Graduation and now I'm a pupil in Chamber at Albar & Partners. A lot has happened and things change from time to time. Now I'm moving onto another chapter in life, the working world, building up careers, and moving forward.  I pray that Allah will guide me in going through this, indeed He is the one that set my life, that creates me, that put me here in this path.

There's a lot I want to share (as usual), but inshaAllah ta'ala I will find time to write about them. Next week I'm going to Heart Therapy Camp by iMuslim at Janda Baik. This is an awesome retreat for those who are looking to find some inner peace especially to reflect on one self. 


What the program is all about?

"This is a program that will focus on the purification of the soul and the cleansing of the heart.
Specially designed for the community to have a better understanding in the fundamental elements of the Heart and how it is significant to one's faith, ibadah, and ihsan
This program is design to help us learn the diseases of the heart such as riyaa, envy, back biting, slander, love for the dunya and to find the remedy for it. We also will be focusing to increase our love towards the hereafter by learning the pleasures of Jannah and the torment of Jahannam, and understanding the questioning of the grave.
And the most important part is to purify our intention in every 'amal', including the attention of joining this course, which is to be closer to Allah, the all Loving and the all Merciful."
 Who are the speakers? 


I'm looking forward to this and I hope I can learn & absorb as much knowledge as I can, and In Shaa Allah to share with all of you. If you guys cannot make it to this program, I would love to suggest for all of you to join Sheikh Kamal El Mekki in "How to Give Syahadah in 10minutes?"


What is the course about? 

"Invite to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided" [al-Qur'aan, an-Nahel'(16):125]

Do you have a burning desire to give da'wah to your non muslim friends or even family members? Do you sometimes feel you're not "good enough" to be giving da'wah to others? Do you end up in big arguments when conversing with others? If "yes" is your answer to one of the questions above, How to Give Shahada in 10 minutes, is the perfect course for you! 
'How to give Shahada in 10 minutes' is a comprehensive module prepared by Sheikh Kamal El Mekki. This module is about the art of inviting others to come back to Islam. Specially designed for Muslims who are passionate about the deen, this 2 - day program will equip you with tools on how to tackle potential provocations and many more!
This program will touch on the obstacles on the path of dawah, methods and techniques in giving dawah, the do's and don't's, clearing the misconceptions and interestingly, when to walk away and avoid confrontations when it comes to approaching others of a different faith. 
We are living in a time where the religion of Islam is look down upon. The only way for us to change the perspective of others about Islam is through our actions and by calling others to this beautiful deen. This course is offered to get you started on your first step towards your journey of da'wah. The choice is yours to make!
 Don't miss his lifetime opportunity. I'm here to just share the khayr. If you guys have any question, can always call iMuslim or can always email me or contact me. In Shaa Allah I will try my best to assist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favourite

Clicking!

Archives